Sinister: nice day for a jam...

sophie harris sophiesea at xxx.com
Tue Jun 27 13:11:30 BST 2000

the sun's out! and i have a quiet little joy in my heart today, so i thought
i'd make my first proper musey outing on la sinisteen (before i was just
talking about picanics and the like...) but then today, like i said, i feel
a bit musey... cuase i got up, and the it was newmorningsunny...but i didn't
feel gleeful in a throwing flowers around type way, just curious to see what
the day would bring... so i got on the train, and i was listening to 'into
my arms' by nick cave, which is my fave lullaby, and i looked over and saw a
littl boy (2 maybe?) in a pram... and his mum and nan were teasing him by
not giving him the book he wanted, which made me frown... but then i
realised he had a really bad skin condition, and was really scratching away
round his neck, and it was so sad that he was in so much discomfort and so
little and crying... but the mum and the nan just shoved crumbly biscuits at
him... and i looked out of the window and felt sad but confused 'cause it
was so beautiful outside... hmmmm and another thing is i keep dreaming of
spiders, not in a scary way, 'cause i've always thought spiders are quite
friendly, but there's this big web and baby spiders and one big mama spider
in the middle. hmmmmm... i used to just dream of water and sea *all* the
time... wonder what's going on... anyway, i think that's me done for
rambling just now, but just wanted to send love and little squeezes out to
all, for being so lovely -
kisses and waves on this funnysunnyday
xjam