Sinister: "Ah, but did i say ping or boinngg?"

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Tue Jun 27 22:19:08 BST 2000

Sorry for the abstract header, you probably all saw my
name and deleted this anyway...
Greetings to all you sinistereenies,
I expected my mailbox to be overflowing after 6 days
of neglect (usually with an average of 15 emails a
day, i expected a full ton or so)
Luckily, you all seem to have lost your voices over
the festival, so i had a mere 50 to wade
through...phew.
Still didnt meet any of yous at the festival, sorry,
sorry.  I asked siniglasto (so sorry for the duplicate
message) but is a sini-edinburgh or sini-reading
running?  It might be nice to meet some of you instead
of attaining my usual ineptness.
You know in the Bowlie set when Stu said "anyone have
their life changed by the Flaming Lips last night?"
thought it was a tad excessive, but their set on
Saturday was just that.  I was front row centre and
was visibly overwhelmed at many points...i dont even
know their stuff that well!
Sorry, no B&S content...how about this - HMV are
charging me £15 for the CD!  bloody cheek...i have to
find it elsewhere, which means i need money, so i'm
screwed.  I'm too honest with repaying for gig tickets
etc.  My credit card should get overdrawn a tad
sometimes.  I'm too sensible.
Is a B&S tour still a rumour?  is it serious?  when
will the dates be out?  Many of you possess eerie
powers of 'insider information' and to you average B&S
loving schmoe (me), i feel a bit like i'm not entirely
looking at the picture.
Another thing.  Should i feel worried that i havent
had a B&S dream yet?  It's nearly been a year of
obsession with them, yet i have had not one dream.
Yuo all keep emailing with your abstract
interpretations of your love of the band, while i
still get stuck dreaming of turnips and such like.
Sorry for the rambling.  Can anyone out there set up a
picnic in the SW/Wales area?  i feel left out (again,
what a bloody whingebag, you all say).
Sorry again,
Niko
xxx