Sinister: Hello

ally squishedmuffin at xxx.com
Wed Jun 28 03:06:52 BST 2000

Hello, I'm Ally
I was released from the nursery a while ago but have thus far been too scared to post, but tonight fuelled bya substantial amount of gin I have decided that I really should.
Anyway I got back from Glastonbury yesterday which was amazing despite the fact I only managed to see 7 acts and spent most of the weekend asleep in a tent feeling dirty.
Oh yes and I almost went to the sinister meet up- I actualy got there but was too scared to go up to you all, very sad I know-for those of you who were there I was the small girl with short fluffy hair wandering around looking scared and sitting with a girl with purple hair.
Elliot Smith was brilliant and Bowie was astounding, just the fact it was actually really David Bowie and he was standing 100 metres away from me- wow!
I should really write something about B&S- hmmm
I like FYHCYWLAP erm.. I had a dream where Staurt did a duet with Jamie Theakston, actually it wsa more of a nightmare, can you imagine how awful that would be...
A couple of weeks ago I was at Camden town tube station and this man in a B&S T shirt came up over the road with a camera and I think he took a photo of me- which was really weird I wanted to talk to him and say  oooh I like them too or something equally unispiring but I didn't.
Anyway you are all probably very bored by now, so I will go...
Hope I haven't committed any major list crimes or anything-
Ally
PS: Going to LA in a week and I know noone except a mad cheerleader so if there are any listees in that area who fancy showing me the sights/going for a drink email me and I will smile a lot.

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.
http://www.chickmail.com