Sinister: isn't it strange the way the air can.........

LunaLilly at xxx.com LunaLilly at xxx.com
Wed Jun 28 05:34:27 BST 2000

Hi peoples......

   This is going to be short...I am tired and not witty. Grr! I am always
tired and always witty....nope....wrong girl. So the Fear of Mops person said
that Bright Eyes is amazing.....YES they are so that! They are from my
town...I love Connor Oberst. You know really all the bands on Saddle Creek
are quite outstanding. I just saw Bright eyes last week and I get to see them
in a week with  Pedro the Lion and in like 3 weeks with Granddaddy. I could
go on for hours about how great our bands are...but I shant. Those boys could
pay me to spread the word...but I think they speak quite well for
themselves....So enough of that.....I am so jealous that I live in America
and all of you nice UK kids got to go to Glastonbury. another grrr. I did
some nice vintage shopping the other day and got everything on my
list....wow. it's so rare whent hat happens. Well I have just been listening
to Belle and Sebastian as always and some other things and I think I can no
longer sort out what's song world and real. Maybe if I did something with my
days??? hmmmm...it's a thought....but no. Ok lot's of love. Olivia