Sinister: i'm soo gay i'm dating women again...

the angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Jun 28 16:28:12 BST 2000

man...i had an interesting weekend. it was gay pride here...and it took over
the city. went to vaseline night at the elmo...i've now seen everything one
can do with a watermelon. it was one of those situations when you wake up
the next morning and think that you'd just had too much to drink and it
couldn't possibly have happened. but, a friend of mine confirmed that i
really did see it, and that i'd had too much to drink. i also remember a
black balloon that was shaped like a...nevermind, you don't need to know
about that one. saturday was a bust as there were torrential downpours...it
was raining cats dogs and frogs all day and night. i saw a spanish drag show
that night, all costumes look better when there are feathers involved.
Sunday the parade completely blew...corporate sponsorship has taken over i'm
afraid...they'll pay to drive in our parades but won't support our
causes...ooops...there was a time when they used to deliver beer in white
trucks so they wouldn't be labelled as a gay beer...
i found out this morning that my baxendale cd is now on back order...big
surprise...
ummm...well, i'm all excited cuz a certain fox is visiting toronto and i
will hopefully meet her tonight...mod and northern soul as spun by a former
member of platinum blonde...it's always nice to see a flyer that states
secured parking for scooters available...
ummm...bye for now, i'm off to suck corporate, ugh, balloons...
a.
ps, mr moore has too many email addresses...