Sinister: crayons

the original pixidustlady pixidustlady at xxx.uk
Wed Jun 28 15:55:35 BST 2000

hello all,
second day, second post.
i think my voice is gaining a little strength at last.
want to say 'hello' and 'thanks for replying' to jules and eric.
jules - one day i will explain to you "The Biscuit Theory".  it is my
(teenage) lifes work, and has implications far beyond the mortal world.  or
it's just a laff, whatever
eric - what is your favourite bake potato topping? (this one is open to
everyone)
but now, the main reason for todays post: crayons
(pete, this bit's for you!)

it was a long and arduous experiment, made bearable only by the dulcet tones
of stuart murdoch and B&S emanating softly from my stereo*.  Three days i
was in there, curtains drawn, wary of anyone attempting to bring me food or
coffee, lest they should be trying to steal my research.
each day the writers cramp grew worse and worse, sometimes preventing me
from forming any legible words at all. in the end i had to give up and admit
defeat, it was an utterly hopeless and forlornly lost cause.  pete was
right,  nobody in their right mind would attempt to use literature, life or
thought as a tool for imaginative writing.  what had i been thinking!!
my failure tortured me for many minutes.
with a small sigh of resignation, and a slightly larger gurgle of childish
pleasure, i returned to my pencil case to fish out my trusty glitter
crayons.  they returned to their rightful place in my ravaged hands, and i
began to write.
as the sun set, i forgot my foolish notions of literature, life and thought,
and settled back to tell the much more entertaining and vulgar story of
pete, and his beloved sidekick..........right hand man.
                                THE END.

*this mention of B&S makes the whole story totally relevant to the list,
don't you think?!?

love to everyone
the pixi
xxxxxxx