Sinister: heebie-jeebies

ineffable mindmonkey1 at xxx.com
Thu Jun 29 11:14:33 BST 2000

Dear Brethren,

So much to say...

Thank you Lucy for the link to the Isobel picture.  Umm... looks lovely but
not really my type (do I get thrown off the list now?) - obviously our
relationship would hve blossomed if she had been!  If she is scottish,small
and blonde then is she much different to 'elven' gail porter?  is it all in
the head scarf?  please help me on this with links etc (Sarah??) as no doubt
I am missing something and being very stupid. Possibly is should have
learned a little bit more about the band other than just lisyen9ing to their
music!  But hey... I've got a lot of time for that. I did have a huge crush
on a glaswegian for a fortnight (i left the job where I was working and
moved to London)- but she was a gorgeous asian honey.

Pleased that our brother alix is a little calmer about his poor chum but am
delighted that i can now also 'come out' about being an ex-goth and huge
sisters of mercy fan.  Not quite sure what has happened to them released a
'greatest hits vol 1' years ago now (?1993) with a cool remix of 'temple of
love' on but nothing since.  Best track -'some kind o fstranger' from 'first
and last and always'.  So, perhaps we should all don black wedding dresses,
bleach our skin, dye our hair and buy lots of jossies.  I think so.  At
least the cure are still vaguely about.

Anyway, I've got a patient so best be sensible...

MM