Sinister: A return

Katy Dutton jellybabs at xxx.com
Thu Jun 29 15:21:22 BST 2000

Not that my absence has been noted, I'm sure <g>

Well, some random thoughts, which I'm sure will be vaguely connected with
B&S:

1.  I went to Glasgow for a week.
2.  I saw Chris Geddes in Fopp.  Even nicer in real life too :)
3.  Sorry....I meant to say I SAW CHRIS GEDDES AND HE WAS 1 FOOT AWAY AND IT
WAS GRATE AND MY LEGS WERE SHAKING AND SO WERE MY BOYFRIEND'S...
4.  But I was too scared to say 'hi' :(((, let alone jump on him, kiss him
and then command him to take to me Struan's house.

I hope everyone's been well, I certainly have.

As for the Midlands Sinister picnic, I believe that Mr Smiley and Magic Bird
have been doing a great job of organising it in my absence.  Sheffield, 15th
July, Endcliffe Park, for those who are coming.  Very satisfactory.

*More content, ish:

I saw someone in Glasgow with a carrier bag about the size of a record.  On
one side, the cover of Legal Man had been printed.  On the other, FYHC...any
ideas where this is from anyone?  Sorry if you all know, it's just that I've
not checked my mail for 2 whole weeks because I've been away/entertaining
the visiting boyfriend.

Hmmm well I'm going to go and lament the return of the beloved to Glasgow by
crying into my pillow, listening to Sinister and drinking Lemon Snapple.
Care to join me anyone?

Katy x

***Thoroughly alone for 1 hour and 17 minutes***