Sinister: i�m too little to have a name

Liisa Kallio liisa00 at xxx.fi
Thu Jun 29 17:59:41 BST 2000

 hello.
 i haven´t posted for a while,cos i haven´t been feeling up to it.
 and i haven´t been listening to fyhc as much as i should´ve.
 i was a bit disappointed.but i do have a top three though:
 1.there´s too much love
 2.nice day for a sulk
 3.family tree
 i don´t like the cover.llpj is my fave one.
 i´ve had lots of b+s related dreams.in the last one
 stu was making a film and he was very grumpy.i was being a
 pest asking too many questions,and he was so busy filming.
 he showed me what he had come up with, he had filmed toes.
 in abother dream he was really nice to me though.

 i was getting all desperate waiting to get my nick drake cds.
 every night when i went to bed i thought maybe they come tomorrow,
 but in the morning, after watching ´chronicles of narnia´ i rushed to our  mail  box, still in my pyjamas,there were just some bank statements for my folks.
 but this morning i got my digitally remastered ´pink moon´.it´s just soo
 beautiful.i´ve been listening to it all day.it´s in a slip case and there are
 all the lyrics ,and couple of photos.it´s my first and only nick drake cd, i´m still  waiting to get ´five leaves left´.i hope it comes tomorrow.

 it´s finally summer here in lapland,around +29c today,i think i´ll go now.
 hei,hei.

 me xx

 ps.the local record store has still 2 copies of fyhc left.
  i think they probably got like three, and i bought one.

----
Soittoäänet ja ikonit matkapuhelimeen!  http://www.iobox.fi/