Sinister: Ironing is the ultimate accesory

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Jun 29 18:57:51 BST 2000

Ring,ring:is anyone left out there?

A sigh of relief had traveled the whole circle of the Algonquin Table
regularly booked for Sinister when that article got published today in The
Guardian-Online about the unimportance of content in the total process of
electronic communication,judging by the sudden increase of messages
honouring my humble mailbox.Allegedly,the zeal and urge to communicate
something or even nothing is the core and could semiotics turn the light
off when leaving,thanks?.

I absolutely refuse to add how long it takes me to write a message,because
of two simple reasons : a)There would be no excuse to justify than
spending such a generous amount of time my efforts to entertain you cannot
crystallize in anything better than this,for instance, and b) summing up
one's existence in quantities provides certain BridgetJonesy qualities.Is
it 37 mins 12 sec good enough?Poor?I should read more carefully those
glossy girlie mags next time to know if my stipulated amount of time
devoted to Sinister is what a girl of 26 and 5 feet 5 inches should be
doing.Not sure about the inches,I had lately a bad experience with
rulers...

About Fraulein Dagmar Vroom's mum assesment method: can one claim
automatic writing ?Surrealism is a bit demode,but don't know if enough to
make a convincing comeback.And I found ironing a much more necessary touch
on a man too nowadays,very rare occasion is to greet a 20something male
with no creases and no sarcasm to cover that sign of laziness instead.

So Burt Bacharach could not make Glastonbury after dancing in some laddie
club one of his own songs.He never was a 13 years old girl,oh well.

xxx

A.