Sinister: they hit us

Guilherme Barrella guile.tln at xxx.br
Fri Jun 30 06:38:15 BST 2000

finally!

mtv brazil played some new belle and sebastian videos. until today, the
only one we had seen was "is it wicked not to care". today, they played
"century of fakers", "the wrong girl", "legal man", "dog on weels" and
even a looper video, "ballad of ray suzuki". and better, the guy said
that they have more videos and will be playing soon....

and... all b&s releases will be out here as well. wow! even the singles
box! finally! now i can stop buying expensive imports. er... it's a bit
late though but anyway...

just sharing

love,
gui