Sinister: she's losing it

GardeningAtNight at xxx.com GardeningAtNight at xxx.com
Wed Mar 1 00:50:22 GMT 2000

I am rapidly going crazy from stress and it's only Tuesday.  Even listening
to the Belles isn't helping, especially because my mom keeps shouting up to
my room about the latest school shooting for some morbid reason.

I realize this is list abuse but I'm quite jumpy right now and at least
sending out a request might make me feel better.  I've got a research paper
due Friday and it's on the subject of legalizing same-sex marriage in the US.
 I'm taking the pro side.  Lots of you were talking a few weeks ago about
Clause 28 which was sort of but not really about the same subject, so I
thought I'd ask you all for help.  If there's any of you who would qualify
yourself in even the least bit as an "expert" on the subject of same-sex
marriage, could you please contact me off-list?  I'm supposed to interview
"an expert on my subject" and incorperate it into my paper.  So if you fancy
yourself learned on the subject, or have some sort of job involving it, or if
you're willing to just speak your mind and you're not entirely in the dark, I
will love you 'til I'm dead.

I hate school.  It's gotten so demanding all of a sudden and I can't handle
it, mostly because I guess I'm too used to being lazy.  That's rather
depressing to have to admit though.  When is the Sinister village opening
anyway?  I know I'm not the only one who's feeling more and more like I need
to move in already.  It will solve all our problems.  I'll try wearing some
upside-down badges tomorrow and think only of twee things.

Samantha