Sinister: You probably know this already......but in case you don't.....

Colin Mowat colin.mowat at xxx.net
Wed Mar 1 01:18:49 GMT 2000

Wednesday 1 March 2000
00:43

Dear People,

a pinch and a punch, first day of the month to you all.........

I haven't read anyone else posting this.........hope I'm not repeating it
because I missed it.....

running up my phone bill tonight tracking down stuff on the
net.........mostly to do with work, but also got distracted from that and
went to Jeepster (http://www.jeepster.co.uk/belleandsebastian/).....with the
thought of purchasing a slipcase for my EPs...there not selling them yet,
but they have got a picture of it, the collection is it seems to be called
"Lazy Line Painter Jane" ( you have to keep coming in and out of the sight
until you get the right cover), not "Error: Bookmark: Not Defined" as
reported by Lamacq after the rerun of the Bowly set........

also........

under news on the sight.I quote......

"belle & sebastian are currently still recording their fourth studio album
scheduled tentatively for release in summer 2000 (this date is subject to
change depending on when the album is completed). the band are also planning
a possible three track single to be released before the album. no news has
yet emerged from the studio on the progress being made, so it is a real
'wait and see' moment."

and then I followed the links to these photos, which I'm sure most people
have seen, but people fairly new to the list, like myself, may not
have.........

Black Session photos

Black Session's photographies
12 Black & White Photographies during the Black Session (French radio
session) also try

http://lorseau.citeweb.net/pzique/session/belleseb/

other photos from USA

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Atrium/4967/bs.html

well then I had to get back to work on tracking down info on Lacan and Perls
and other work stuff

sweet dreams

Colin

Ps. tonight I have been listening too

Tim Buckley - Once I Was
IYFS - B&S
John Peel - Radio One
Cheap Trick - In Color
and at this very moment  - Snow Patrol - Velocity Girl (on absolute gravity
single)

right one more important e-mail to write then off to bed.........