Sinister: the virgin suicides

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Wed Mar 1 03:34:36 GMT 2000

ok, so i picked up the soundtrack to the movie today and i'm playing it
right now.  it's really gorgeous.  but how come they used the font from the
godfather???  coupled with the line "a sofia coppola film".  urk.  i get
very jealous of people who get to be married to spike jonze and make films
cause their father is  a rich and powerful filmmaker.  just fall down a
well.  so there.  i think that showed them.  oh, but i love air.  and now
i'm kind of curious to see the film.  but I'M NOT GOING TO LIKE IT.

i went to go see pitch black the other day and made a wonderful discovery.
that discovery is VIN DIESEL.  i hear you all asking yourselves, what
person ahd the foresight, the ability, the superior luck to be named VIN
DIESEL?  he's all man, brawny and mirror reflective eyes.  sure he's an
evil killer, but that's just because nobody ever loved him.  well, i'll
show him what real woman love is.

speaking of, i saw the a-team this last weekend.  i finally understand one
of peter miller's jokes!  that brings my new total up to three.  yes, well,
we can't all be children of the '70s raised in northern england or
wherever.  his life is an enigma shrouded in a mystery shrouded in cartoon
references with characters like rupert and billingsly and other weird
things.  and basque terrorism.

so yes.  that's my life.  and i get a serge gainsbourg cd.  on the cover he
looks very rugged.  that serge, he's all sex on a stick.

ok.  um, i'm out of heeeeeeeere.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99