Sinister: you wanna piece of me??

marie elia littlearsonist at xxx.com
Wed Mar 1 04:49:13 GMT 2000

hallo.

right.  rachel said something about having to argue with her
friends about struan's voice.  i have also had this fight, usually
with friends who are *gulp* 'nsync fans.  hmph.  i have no formal
training (save for the children's church choir) but i think it's a
good voice.  he hits notes that would make a grown man cry.  or
groan ;)

/me sends massive, massive props to laurallew -- our southern
belle milkmaid chaperone -- for my lil birthday tribute last
tuesday.  i don't remember writing a few of them, but the lollipop
one ...
> "But they gave me a purple lollipop, and who can be upset with a

> lolli in her mouth? (erm, yeah...)"
.... made me so proud, it was so tarty.
miss laura, i love you!  come back to #sinister; we miss you!

right.  so.
sinister village:  miss amandaXbeambugX, who had had to unsub due
to relocating and being disconnected for a while, is now rejoined
but still in the nursery (where i hear she is getting on quite
nicely and making lots of friends and sharing her toys and playing
well with others), but she would very much like to be the
GARDNER... is that position still open??  she can come in from a
hard day of planting bulbs or whatever it is that gardners do --
because lord knows the only thing i ever grew was one lonely stalk
of corn -- and walk around the corner to MILK&HONEY, the
cruelty-free ice cream shoppe which has been mentioned by me (and
i suppose, honey, that you Could wear a nice demure dress but you
sure as hell ain't serving Over The Counter -- back to the sink
for you!) and which will also offer tofutti for the vegan listees.
 even though this will be a Cruelty Free shoppe, with milk from
cows milked lovingly in our own backyard.  "my, jenny, how you
well you grasp those udders...."

speaking of ice cream scoopers...  our own lovely jared (a.k.a.
paralis) might very well be scooping ice cream At This Very
Moment.  hmmm...  do you get to wear an apron, dear?  what do you
wear underneath it...?

erica macarthur is the new crack, the new black, and all around
GRATE and glam and gorgeous, and if you haven't gone to the Your
Slip is Showing gallery DO IT NOW:
http://www.missprint.org/sinister/slipups/

tart, adj., -er, -est. 1. sharp to the taste.  2. sharp in
character or expression.
tart, n. 1. a small pie without a top crust, filled with fruit or
custard. 2. a prostitute.

notice PIE and CUSTARD in the definition.
notice jared's email name: custard pie appreciation consortium
notice also prostitute.  hmmm.

that'll be all.

        xoxo,
         ree

"to me she was just marie."  -mersault.

"hearts don't break.
  the division is innate."  - the secret stars.

eliam at alleg.edu  |  littlearsonist at yahoo.com  |  aol IM:
LazyJane22