Sinister: content including things about erica, brandt and other things, i guess

Andrea Young kittenmouse at xxx.com
Wed Mar 1 09:55:00 GMT 2000

hello,
i'm listening to pulp's 'being followed home' right now.

i especially enjoyed your website, erica.  i think i'll be submitting some
clothes pics to the "slip-up" page soon, as soon as i get a scanner.  i
swear i've got lots of interesting clothes, i just don't ever wear them.

i can't believe it...brandt, you met THE bruce mccullough??  he is only my
fave kid in the hall...they didn't come thru my town, for some reason,
skipping portland AND seattle.  argh.  so, what did you say to him?  what
did he say to you??

i dunno, what else exciting can i talk about...nothing really...the b&s z to
a show went off fine, but i only got about 1/3 of the way thru the list in
1.5 hours...eek.  i recorded some of it, omitting my horrible
commentary...i'm a horrible dj--trust me, i'll never get a job reading the
news on NPR.

also, i'm probably going to flunk both my drawing and printmaking classes,
since i'm supposed to have a 100 page sketch book filled completely (both
sides of pages) by next week or something...and 100 prints done for the
printmaking class...oh well, f*ck it, do i care what i get in those wanky
classes?  not really..is wanky even a word?

andrea kittenmouse