Sinister: Some Words

William Messent messentw at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 1 12:59:33 GMT 2000

Hello Everyone,

Well I'm back from Germany, I've had a good night's
kip and am ready to take whatever the world throws at
me. I had a lovely time, thanks for asking. We played
on the Reeperbahn, just like the Beatles. Only with
less people there to watch us. Peter Miller may want
to have a wander down that street if he wants some
ideas for his proposed shop. I saw some bad things
mother.

I've skimmed through the posts that I've missed and am
interested in the idea of the Sinister village on an
island with Miss Cilla Black. Let's hope it doesn't
all turn out like Shipwrecked, with half of us being
mardy and sailing off to civilisation. I reckon I'd be
good on Sinister island, people say I have a strong
mental and physical presence. Or I could just clean up
the dog shit if noone else has volunteered.

I've just found out that my work are flying me up to
Manchester next week and putting me up in a big hotel.
Wicked. I love hotels. And I hope they *do* spend
loads of money on drinks for me, despite what Mr
Geddes wrote in his last diary. Fuck 'em, they can
afford it. Doubt they will though, I'll be back on the
White Lightening.

Well, I'm off now kids. Keep the home flag flying and
yer arse muscles in check.

Love William x

=====
Visit The Remote Viewer homepage