Sinister: broken angel...

kinky angel angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Mar 1 13:41:03 GMT 2000

Well, good morning all...i actually got to work all bright and early...
Ugh, as some of you on #sinister knew on Monday I was a little under the
weather. Well I broke my pact on going to doctors and saw one. I now have an
appointment for an MRI (or something)...to get me little head scanned. He
also wanted to take blood tests...was joking about how sensitive the tests
can be, that if i've even been in the same room as a pot smoker it will show
up...he's gonna be pleased as my tests will surely come out completely green
so to speak. (one would think that maybe this is the source of my
problems...)
Had bizzare dream with b&s as the soundtrack...i think the dream was
regarding the many facets of my personality and there was bwtas playing in
the background.
oh yeah...everyone should hire highschool co-op students. They provide free
labour and a cute distraction from the mundane.
the angel blackwell...
PS jean-louis misses joseph...he gives a big hug.