Sinister: A Glasgow Meetup

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Wed Mar 1 17:35:28 GMT 2000

Hi everyone.

I want to organise a list picnic in George Square on May 6th.

This means everyone will be able to find it, and all the underage listees
can finally come along too.

If it's not a sunny day, then we'll all meet up and decide to go somewhere
else, okies?

So come on, lets have the biggest meetup ever!

We can take over George Square and sing B&S songs at an unsuspecting public
<giggle>

--Jason Andreas

A one-man civil war.....

ICQ: 45821217