Sinister: would anyone like a biscuit?

Splash splash at xxx.uk
Wed Mar 1 19:06:12 GMT 2000

Hi - you don't know me, but i have secretly been a member of this list for
some time now. I've been watching you all from the shadows, trying to build
up the courage to talk to someone. I'm very shy, you see, but I've been
drinking wine and I think i can speak now.

All I want in life is for someone to help me find some information on a band
called Fonda 500. I have some biscuits I would like to share with them, and
anyone who can help me! All I know is that they're from Hull and they
sometimes gig with Salako (As my band are doing at York Fibbers on the 8th
of April - come on down and sit on the big sofa with me and Grace). Any help
would be much appreciated...

I know I've been very naughty in not really having any B&S content, but
while I'm here I'd like to volunteer my services as the village postman
(unless it's taken). I have absolutely no experience in the field, but I
don't mind getting up early and I can whistle badly, so I suppose I could
always be the milkman...

Anyway, take care,

Laters

The Incredible Splash Monkey