Sinister: Letter from Memphis

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Wed Mar 1 20:09:34 GMT 2000

Howdy alls

Laura's incomplete list was followed by:
>The fact that all of these
>dark haired, pixies and b&s loving males are witty, intelligent,  and love
>books is 'purely' coincidental.

I really fail to see how I could possibly have been left off this list.
Looking in the mirror, my hair is dark.  Glancing at my CDs I see all 5
pixies albums, two singles, the bbc thingy, and all the B&S stuff.  I suppose
I'm intellegent (I get mocked for having Nietzsche under my bed...not a
book...the actual german philosopher), a book lover (see earlier)
and...well...you can decide on the third.  Not to mention the fact that I'm
damn sexy.
Monkey update: I had to kill one.  (anyone on that incomplete list my now
insert a "Monkey Gone To Heaven" joke here).
Well now that I've vented that...I"m gonna go sit in the sun.
Trying to get to you, how I've tried to get to you,
Rob