Sinister: My little piece of happiness/misery

vincent wong vincewong at xxx.com
Wed Mar 1 21:45:31 GMT 2000

Hi listes

i just came out of the nursery, wow I feel so mature now.  Anyways I used to
be on this list just over a year ago, and I was getting too much email
overall, so I just unsubscribed, but now I figured out my filtering, so it
doesn't seem so bad now.

So a little intro on myself, I'm 23, live in Toronto, and I work as a photo
assistant, and sometimes I'm also a graphic designer, its pretty cool to see
your work out on the streets, during last summer I was working on a sign for
a store that sold fine foods like cheese and stuff, now its up on the store
front.  My first public piece (I think).

I've been listing to belle and sebastian for just over a year now, for some
reason our local new rock station played "Sleep the Clock Around" and I
thought that was the best song I've heard in a long time, they didn't
mention the name unless they did and I wasn't listing at the time, but a
week later I was checking out some record stores, and they were playing the
same song, and I was gonna ask, but they had one of those "now playing"
signs and there it was "The Boy with The Arab Strap".  Of course I picked up
the album right away, and when I got home, I listen to the rest of the
album, and declared it to be the best album in several years.  Though that
wasn't the real first time I heard them, about a year before that, my
girlfriend at the time played "If Your Feeling Sinister" for me I didn't
like it then, I thought it was really wimpy.  She laughed at me when I
wanted to borrow that album off her before I bought it.
Lisa was her name I just rang her up last nite to see how she was doing, we
hadn't spoken in several months, now I realize how stupid I was to mess
things up with her, she was truley the coolest girlfriend I ever had.
On another note, I just moved out of my parents home (again), and into a
nice apartment with my old housemate from collage.  Of course our new place
is gonna be way different from out last place, it was a true uni ghetto
place, now we're going for a more mature look to our place, no posters
outside the bedrooms, in our living room we're only gonna have photographs
either one of my pieces or some of our snapshots of friends and stuff, its
starting to look real good, but when i make some more money its gonna be
even nicer, now if we can only keep it clean.
I could write more, but if you gotten this far your probablly bored by now,
so I'll quit and say adieu.

vince
vincewong at mac.com
vincentwong.8m.com