Sinister: meaningless b&s content (if you can call it that)

jason luther ksgljl78 at xxx.net
Thu Mar 2 04:18:26 GMT 2000

right, so as i stated in my last post, i acquired a turn table from my
father, so a lot of my time these past few days have been spent listening
to.... well, records. tonight was strange i guess. after trying to get my
friends to go to the pub with me, since they are leaving friday for 10 days,
and to no avail, i was sitting around all bored and lonely and stuff. i
bought some 7''ers earlier in the day, and decided to listen to them again.
when i was finished i put on bwtas. but forgot to switch it back over to 33
rpms. i was so excited for a second, i thought i discovered a hidden song
(mind you, i was only fooled for a brief moment, im not *that* out of it).
stewarts voice, sped up, sounds similar to isobels. its weird, try it on 'it
could have been a brilliant career'.
    okay, now the second tid bit of b&s.... while listening to bwtas i was
reading jack kerouacs 'darma bums', and in the part when hes i walking off
of the mountain, following his companions, he says its like 'little arab
boys following their fathers'. so the word arab stuck out, and i though *hmm
im listening the boy with the arab strap* and then it hit me, i was also
listening to the song by the same title!! i just thought this was way weird.
    sorry if i led you on by saying ther was b&s content, and you thinking
it was important. oh.. velocity girl, ill be delighted to fix anything of
yours that breaks ;)
    okay, id say about 1.38 minutes lost to me again

    jason the noticer of totaly obscure things