Sinister: ...grb...

Steven Kado eugeneseberg at xxx.com
Thu Mar 2 16:59:13 GMT 2000

it is i again, after a month or so of not posting.

no doubt i am totally forgotten and everyone is scratching their heads going
'when did this kado jerk get out of the nursery?'

so,

are there any other leap babies on th' list or am i the only one.  well, if
you're out there my cohorts in kindergarten, at least we've got eachother.

i spent my special birthday miserable and crying and such.  what a dumb
fucking birthday that comes every 4 years and builds itself up to be the
kind of day that could never actually happen. fucking birthday.
fucking unreasonable expectations of happiness.
its gotten cold in toronto.

someone asked when leap kids have their birthdays in non-leap years.  the
answer:  we DON'T have birthdays in non-leap years.  we suffer for everyone
so that the calendars work properly and august doesn't end up in winter.

yes,  and then on to the sinister village.
i'm afraid i'd have to opt out of the village lifestyle, (everyone breathes
a collective sigh of relief at not having to cohabit with that steve kado
twat).  i'd have to live in a sinister metropolis, a village just couldn't
contain me.  also, people in the village would quickly grow sick of having
this dumb boy shlepping about the city blasting kraftwerk/stereo
total/nintendo theme music out of his boom box and vandalising storefronts
with the names of notable advice columnists.

also, there wouldn't be a china town in the sinister village, therefore, no
odd, over packaged asiatic snack food would be available and also no bad
badz maru, hello kitty or kerro kerropi gear would be available.   i suppose
that i could take the initiative and start up my exotic grocery store  but
frankly being a grocer doesn't really have much appeal to me.  i guess i
could also be the sisniter village's bike messenger, but that's not much fun
outside of a big city either really. i mean, there probably wouldn't even be
cars in the sinister village to make the possibility of getting hit at all
exciting.  just people smiling and being nice to eachother and driving
scooters about maybe.

i imagine that lots of tether-ball would go on in the sinister village.

i suppose i will never fit in.

sorry for the glumness of this post but it was unavoidable.  wit is for
later, when i am not sending email.

steveg kago