Sinister: A word that falls by chance, a word that will not do

oon oooon at xxx.com
Thu Mar 2 17:23:16 GMT 2000

i hear 'Sinister Village'
i think 'Jurastic Park'
in order to be truly sinister village, we need ACTIONS, THRILLERS, SMUTS,
etc.
how could sinister people simply settle down as an old sleepy villager.
what would sinister people do to/among themselves if there's no dragon
to fight with from time to time.  i  nominate Mr Miller to play the man
who got eaten while in the toilet. only a man of his bulky talent
can handle such emotionally demanding role.  it's a nice thought isn'it?
to have many people you like living nearby.  i always tell friends
that when we can have our own house, we will live next to one another.
although at this rate of prosperity, that'd come true when we end up
living together in the old people home.

talking about old people home, anyone see 'the Sky at Night' on
BBC World?  i like the sky at night so i wanted to know what it's about.
but never once they have any sky, night or day.  all they have is two or
three very old people talking talking talking.  they're so old i didn't
change
channel out of respect.  and anticipation if they might collapse from
talkative exhaustion.  they didn't.  but myself did. (from boredom)
no offence intended!  i'm sure this show is fascinating to a lot of people.
i'm just bored too easily.

isn't Being Boring the best song in the world?  i love karaoke a lot
right now.  because i've learned to sing a LOT of new rubbishy songs.
because karaoke bar normally only have those kinds of songs.  but
they're usually easier to sing than good songs anyway.  i've just
discovered "Anyway that you want me"!  the most exhausting song
is definitely "I will survive".  last time i make it to the end only a few
sentence late.  but my friends insisted they wouldn't let me sing
next time without a handful of speed.  (joking, of course)  i like
those cooey oooey love songs more anyway.  some Thai songs
give me goosebumps because the words are too crap to be true.
one reason why i like foreign language song.  at least i don't have to
understand the lyrics in case it's bad.

actually, i'm writing just to say hello to the lovely people i know
and the lovely people i don't know yet.  and that my niece is
one year old last Sunday.  my niece is soOOoooOOo cute.  as
only your own niece can be.  even if she has consistently given you
minor injuries all through her one year existence.  in fact, what i will
remember most about last year is all about how lovely she was.  and
how sometime she did some spooky things.  once she's sitting on
the floor with all her assorted toys and looked up at me when i walked past.
so i sit down and talked to her a little, telling her that i'm having a cold
and have to keep away from her for a while.  she listened, smiled, and
climbed up to me.  normally the starting of eyes poking, hair pulling,
or some other 'playful' attacks.  but Surprise!  she gave me a hug!
and pat my shoulder!  she was just about 9 months at the time!
does 9 months people understand what people talk?  i don't really
think so.  at least Pair still looked more like a wild beastie being than
normal human being.  once she wanted a book i was reading.  when
i didn't immediately hand it over to her, her face went red.  i thought
she's going to poo or something.  but no, her nanny said her face
went red when she's got angry.  okok i was going to say hello, yes
and tell people who care that i have a new email now.  i'd better
stop before some people start to think i escape from "The Sky
at Night"

my snack of the millenium  "Wasabi Green Nuts" - tell your nose
how much you care, tell it with wasabi.

have a lovely day,
oon xxx

i can't think of any subject.  luckily there's Miss Clarke lovely poem.
i was going to choose the french one, to enhance to a higher level of
cleverness.
but knowing no French, i wouldn't be surprised if Sarah put some naughty
French poem instead.  now i remember what Alix's said about B&S Lost
Bassist.
because that's what i thought when i first saw the headline : )  would you
like
to be my English teacher Lixi?