Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #76

sean hopson sean_hopson at xxx.com
Thu Mar 2 18:19:17 GMT 2000

ah, yet another tale of innocent school-days :

> As I was saying...back during my innocent youth I
> spent one rather disturbing
> semester at an all-girls catholic school. A place
> where you were not allowed
> to wear earrings larger than a quarter, or else you
> would have a few nuns on
> your back.

which was surely inspiration for :

> Regarding the village: I would like to manage a
> brothel/stock brokerage.

A Catholic Education has a lot to answer for, if you
ask me. But more so if you're Alex Chilton.

Apropos of the above tangential thinking, and based on
my performance at previous sini nights out - i think
my role in any community is clear - i am the Brown
Bottle! Unless i've missed it, the spot of village
wino has yet to be taken. I hereby promise that i
shall :
i. shamble around bumping into stuff
ii. mumble incoherently
iii. assure all i meet (albeit in slightly slurred
tones) that they hold the highest of rankings within
my personal relationships. then barf on their shoes.
so, no change there then.

on another note, a friend of mine who wants to go to
camber sands for ATP has been let down and needs help.
how he expects sympathy when i open mails as above i
don't know. however - if anyone knows of a spare place
going in any chalets could they let me know asap. i
promise he's NOT AT ALL like anyone else mentioned in
this mail. apart from the nuns maybe.

this page is proudly sponsored by Buckfast.

(i warned you, it's those bluddy catholics again.)

love Sean

=====
Dr Sean Hopson
e-mail : sean_hopson at yahoo.com