Sinister: love and affection

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Thu Mar 2 21:19:47 GMT 2000

My dear list mates

<< parochial school and/or early 90s
 big-hair pop metal bands >>
 Holy cripes on toast, I thought I was the only one with an odd parochial
school/hair band connection in my past.  Though mine isn't as exciting as a
live concert.
See, there was this ex-nun who taught...sweet woman but scary as hell when
you're in middle school.  Anyway...whenever she got frustrated you would yell
"Judas Priest" which of course, everyone found hysterical....
Or is that an old saying that the band took its name from?  Somebody oughta
know the answer to that....hmmmmm...
Rob