Sinister: On the night shift...

Gav Roberts g.roberts1 at xxx.uk
Thu Mar 2 21:41:30 GMT 2000

Here I am, burning the...errm...9:45 oil. Well, it seems later than
that. It's assignment time here in sunny (?) Preston, and all the
kids are scared, because one lecturer decided to give out the
hardest assignment in the world...ever...2.
There's a strange man in a body warmer walking round turning off
computers. He looks serious, I think he's going to kick us out. Just
as well I've stopped for the night. Ho ho, you don't scare me, body
warmer man.
I just realised I really should have some B&S content, so here it is.
I just ordered myself a B&S t-shirt. right, that's that then.
Sod it, I'm off to the pub.

Gav