Sinister: Regarding your recent offer of employment...

Kate Mulloy kmulloy at xxx.com
Fri Mar 3 02:43:43 GMT 2000

From: Miss Katie
To: Bear, Bear, Bear, & Nephew, & Son, Sinister Village c/o Alexander
    Borgia
Subject: Re: Application for Employment

Dear Bear et al,

It is with great enthusiasm that I accept your offer of employment as the
acting president of Nuts and Berries Brand (tm).  I look forward to working
with such a highly motivated team in an environment where my talents can be
put to their greatest use. Seeing as this position will be both highly
challenging and rewarding, I also accept your offer of a place on the Board
of Directors.  I assure you that you are not mistaken in your assessment of
my qualifications and abilities as the ensuing months shall prove. I
especially look forward to planning the upcoming advertising campaign for
our high-quality packaged nuts and berries, however any suggested slogans
from Sinister Village residents will be taken into consideration and
appreciated.  I will immediately begin work in preparation for the upcoming
royal wedding and may I once again stress that your confidence in my ability
to handle such an important and demanding project is not misplaced.  Please
feel free to forward to me any pertinent documents including employment
contracts, permission slip for rabbit services, etc.

Sincerely,

Miss Katie, Sinister Village