Sinister: i thought it was a bird, but it was just a paper bag

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Fri Mar 3 03:31:18 GMT 2000

hello my fellow villagekateers.thats supposed to come out like mousekateers
is it working?

i honestly don't care where the sinister village is.  in actuality tho i am a
cold weather stormy snowy type of girl but greece sounds loverly too. my only
fear is 1200 of us taking classes to learn greek. can you imagine? we'd be a
mess most definately. i was supposed to start taking japanese today at the
uni here but i couldn't make it on time. it's a free course and several of us
were going to do it but things as they were today it was impossible.

that "twat" steven kado said:
there probably wouldn't even be
cars in the sinister village to make the possibility of getting hit at all
exciting.  just people smiling and being nice to eachother and driving
scooters about maybe.

no i would most definately have a car. not that i don't like to walk i just
have this silly macho thing where i must drive a car and go really really
fast. i'm putting some new exhausty things on it to make it loud and way
faster i should then be able to get it up to it's max speed of 120.  i'm sure
your all wondering what in hell does she need it to get up that fast well i
don't. it's all about size and even tho i'm not a man and i don't have have
issues like that. i have issues like "MUST GO FASTER!!!" yes indeedy. i love
it reving my car up. i will never own an automatic vehicle ever. i love my
little stella. and she loves me. we always race minivans. hehe.my new
boyfriend is a huge car buff too so i'm learning lots. next week on tuesday
or so i'm going to learn how to change my oil. i will be so self sufficient
oh yes. i will. now i just need a job....hrm....

perhaps instead of being the sinigodmother/mafia queen i should be the taxi
service. get you there in seconds flat. considering i'll prolly be the only
one driving. hehe. i'd have terrible waits tho so perhaps i'd have to hire
folks. no. no never mind. i still like the idea of having a totally pc mafia
except for the dames at the piano. hehe.

colin mowat(sorry i don't have a name to call you)said:
looper is playing: 3/15/00 Granada Theater Lawrence KS

oooh so close to me i may just have to make a road trip up to kansas to see
them. i missed flaming lips whilest they were here in okieland.

QUESTION: what is a current and what makes it different from a raisin. other
than size? because my aunt julie had some in her cupboard last night and they
taste the same as regular raisins to me

i'm listening to verve right now (a storm in heaven) and on three hours of no
sleep they are putting me in a very tired mood and i'm *supposed* to go out
tonight. i may have to take a raincheck. my uber soft uber comfy bed is
calling my name. which reminds me i have been deemed as well as my best
friend sami 'uber frau' amongst our male friends apparently we're waaay
cooler than the rest of the girls we know. i should buy a cape.

i coerced my local record shop to start ordering b&s and other oddities like
cat power.  because i am fed up driving to the city to locate good music i
just don't have the time and gas being so dang expensive i'm not going to
waste my moneies on that. $1.40   for a gallon i'm not sure how much that is
in pounds. sorry folks. or other countries for that matter. but it's too damn
much i'll tell you. wah. i remember the days when it was .98 cents. per
gallon. ahh those were the days way back in '99. heh. grr.

speaking of #sinister. i've downloaded that flaming chatter but i can't ever
figure out how to use it. anyone please? help me? please? *flounders* i'm
going to have a new home soon too. at compuserve my mommy dearest found out
that you can have up to seven emails and it's cheaper than aol. and it's
actually a good server we used to have compuserve but there are too many
people in this hosue and my mom doesn't want us all reading "HER MAIL" hehe.
what i wouldn't give for my own computer. we recieved the cdrom in the mail
today. yay.

right. well i've blabbered on enough about nothing so i'll go and disapear
for another two weeks or so. take care you lot. ciao belli

iris xo
visit:
www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html
or i'll come to your house and freeze your undies
We're a trillion dollars in debt. Who do we owe this money to?
Someone named Vinnie?
-- Robin Williams