Sinister: Nut 'n berries...hmmmm

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 3 05:02:19 GMT 2000

A campaign slogan involving nuts and berries...oh that is just too easy.  So
easy I refuse to even make a pun.
I have a question for the brits.  On your keyboard, do you have $ or a little
pound thingy?  this is of couse not important at all, but still interesting
(if you have no life and no friends, like me).
On a related note, I noticed someone used a "c" with a circumflex on an
earlier post and I was quite impressed.  I've never been able to figure than
stuff out.  I would love to be able to do some oooomlauts if you could
enlighten me oh great and terrible oz.
hmmm...what else.
So I spent an hour recording a slow little dance thingy today and got
absolutly nowhere with it...damn it all, my life has been a waste the past
few months.  oh well...i guess the lack of interesting goings ons gives me a
chance for introspection and a chance to keep up with the Dawson's Creek
storielines (Can you believe the ending of last nights episode???  I mean
come on??/ you'd been showing that on the commercials aaaaaall week.
Geeeeeees.)
Okay okay...I'll stop.
Lovin you is easy cause your beautiful (and put out)
Rob