Sinister: Well... it'S ALL gReeK tO mE...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 3 11:19:52 GMT 2000

Iris
it's that girl I saw
flying over Paris...
(see I've just rhymed Iris... YEY!)
said...

> i honestly don't care where the sinister village is.
 in actuality tho i am a cold weather stormy snowy
type of girl but greece sounds loverly too. <

I don't think Greece's the right place for sinister
village to be situated... really people... I mean it's
so hot here in
                        SuMmeR
sometimes - in periods of heat -the thermometre
reaches
                the 40C in the shade
I was born and lived here all my life and still can't
bare it... really!! I hate hot weather...
thinking about it.... it just HiT me...
why not having the sinister village built on a huge
                    BoAt?
it'd be something like a
             FloATiNg CitY...
So... we can float around the world change countries,
places all the time... and the other thing is that we
can make a pier and condemn those who misbehave to be
thrown off the boat... you know like the pirates were
doing... that pier would be useful in other occasions
as well... such as weddings, christenings, funerals
(brrrr) etc...
    we'll have no country... no boundaries...
but if you still want the village to be situated in
Greece and the problem is:
> my only fear is 1200 of us taking classes to learn
greek. can you imagine? we'd be a mess most
definately.<
                 do Not WorRy
you see me and my sweet Zoe C. can be your greek
instructors.. we'll use some switches to bring some of
the naughty ones to their senses... but... I can
assure you we wouldn't enjoy it at all... we'd have to
go it for your            OwN GoOd !

And then Iris offered to run the
                  TaXi SerVicE...
well... I think we need one... and Iris... you've
already got a cabbie, ya know... thinking of your
speed obsession tho' mmmmmm... I dunno...
on further notice...
the owner of the sinister's
            MeLtiNg CaNdY ReCorDiNgS
Mr Richard Pushong himself thought that once a year
he'd live his luxurious executive office and become
the sinister's very own
                SaNtA ClAuSs
yer.. so he said... that if we're naughty we'll only
get a lump of coal but if we're good we'll get a supa
dupa lollipop... mmmmmmmmm
still, he wants volunteers to be his ElVeS and he
wants to use my poor miniature of St.Bernard's... my
terriƩ dog Spooky... he said he'd stick 2 twigs on
Spoky's ears so that she could be his reindeer... mmmm
I don;t know... would that be a traumatic experience
for her?
I mean, she had survived one shock already after the
vet'd given her
           CatFooD instead of DoGfoOd
but anyway...
Steve Kado...
I don't think you're a "twat"... honestly...
and you can be a prince in the sinister village...
we're lacking of princes... Alexander Borgia's a
prince too... and George Henry is definately a
                   BluE PrInCe
they all do other jobs in sinister land as they don't
want to take advantage of their
                    PriNcEHooD
but that doesn't make them any less of a prince!!
Right?
So... Steve... get yourself together... there're a lot
of things to do here in sinister...
and about the question "who's gonna do all the crappy
jobs?"... I think we should all do the crappy jobs...
We can just leave our occupations for a while and
        concentrate on dog shite, etc...
we can do that in turns...
Enough said... I have to leave now and try to figure
out that "mafia" thingy...
                    M*A*F*I*A
it brings to mind huge pots full of pasta, tomato
sauce
and                 MeAt BaLLs
which reminds me... I've bought recently
       "this joke isn't funny anymore" in a 7"
Bliss!!! But the b/side "meat is murder" track...
mmmmmm I dunno... it's so ...
I'm not quiting meat anyway... I don't really like it
that much nor eat it often... but... I eat it...
          So... you know what we need?
              A VeGaN ReStAurAnT
that is going to be named
         Meet Is MuRdeR - VeGaN DeLiGhtS
and ask MoZ to run it... Moz in an apron... MoZ
weaving a big stirring SpOOn at me... shouting...
" Here Vel see... I've got some new plates... Come in
and try..." and I'll say...
"later Moz... I have to dash to the Butcher's now"
which just reminded me... who's gonna be the
                 ButcHeR?
this is really a crappy job... do we have any blood
staining lovers in here? I hope so...
I wonder...
        what a twee butcher would look like?
God!! Sorry for boring you people... I know, I know
I'm going...
bye sweeties...
Love + vegan kisses
Vel