Sinister: the biggest load of f.i.b's i've ever heard...

RPushong at xxx.com RPushong at xxx.com
Fri Mar 3 12:26:40 GMT 2000

~~~~~~~~~~
mother sleep
~~~~~~~~~~
well when i say fibs of course i meant "fourteen iced bears"...ha...laugh if
you must...
but i loved the bears...they were very original in their own way...not
everybody will share my opinion...but i thought they were great...
hmm...i've been offline for a while...for about 3 weeks...apart from a very
distressing visit to an internet cafe...whereupon i was totally blown away by
the amount of mails i just didn't know where to start...and the clock was
ticking...but like the proverbial bad penny i have returned...and there was
so many things that i wanted to say but now i've gone all blank...typical now
i've got all the time in the world...i can't think of anything to say...i do
have a teddy bear...and his name is fourteen...cooool...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
santa wears new balance...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm glad my offer to be the sinister santa has been accepted...i make a good
santa...this christmas for the second year running i transformed myself into
santa for my 2 young nieces and they bought it hook line and sinker...to them
i was santa...one of them did ask the question " uncle why has santa got the
same shoes as you "...to which i replied "santa buys his trainers in the same
shop"...i think she was convinced...but next year i think i will have to
change footwear...
i shall be holding auditions for elves...and if anybody knows where i can get
some reindeer
at a bargain price do let me know...( otherwise i'm sorry velocity but it
will have to be spooky and the twigs idea )but remember kids if your naughty
santa will bring you a lump of coal...or even worse simply reds greatest
hits...
~~~~~~~~~
broadcast
~~~~~~~~~
oh my god...did somebody mention broadcast...i have acquired the new
broadcast album...i got it last month & its all i've been playing...after a 3
year wait...it is worth it...fave track would have to be " come on lets go
"...very sixties soundtracky ...but i'm a sucker for that...the singer has
such a clear defined voice...definately my favourite female vocalist...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
loneliness is a gun
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
its a song by "house of love"...i've been listening to it quite alot
lately...its strange even though i'm surrounded by people that i know love
me...near by and far...i can't help but feel lonely...apart from a trip to
see cinerama...i haven't left the house in 3 weeks...whenever i feel this way
i lapse into a tapemaking frenzy...its the only way i can deal with
things...i get up in the morning i lie in bed...i go to work...i come
home...and thats it...i find it very hard to motivate myself these days...and
inbetween i've been taping...i don't let anyone see how sad i am because its
not my way...so to the outside world everything is normal... but in my world
everything is falling apart...& i'm not sure if i care anymore...thats what
worries me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
pandoras (record) box
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
well nothing so dramatic...but i was recently looking through my vinyl 7"s
and i realised that a few things were missing...so like inspector clouseau i
decided to investigate...so i opened a cupboard and out popped cato...no no
i'm joking...i did some decorating over a year ago...and i put all of my
records in boxes...so i decided to look in a few cupboards...and slap me
gently with a chainsaw...i found a box of records...not 1 or 2 but about
100...i nearly freaked out...how could i be so careless... sometimes i think
to myself  "where is my mind?"...luckily the box was well packed...so no
damage is done...this cheered me up no end & i had a weekend of reacquainting
myself with these lost gems...currently playing " the holidaymakers "
cincinnatti...and a band called "shiva affect" ...track called "rest is
easy"...i believe the drummer from shiva affect is now in "ten benson"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and now for something completely different
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you know what freaks me out...the krankies...
for non uk listee's the krankies were a scottish husband and wife comedy act
where the wife used to dress up as a schoolboy and the husband used to
pretend to be his father... just reading that back looks disturbing enough...
but the strange thing was for years i thought that wee jimmy krankie was a
little boy...& it totally freaked me out years later when i realised that not
only was wee jimmy a wee girl but she was married to her father!!!!
oh crikey...its given me the shivers...but i was a young impressionable child
at the time...how on earth was i to know...oh christ they had a catch phrase
as well...what was it ....aaaah...it was fandabbydozy...oh my god & i thought
i had blocked it out...but obviously not...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
thankyou , thankyou in an elvis stylee
my sincerest thanks go to alyssa marie...for sending me some of the tastiest
chocolate known to man...thankyou so much...and to rachel ...received your
tape today...i love to get tapes...i shall be listening to it today...so in
the style of the king..." ladies and gentleman thankyou very much "...b&s
content er...don't thay have a song called " century of elvis " i know i'm
clutching at straws...

well kids i'll say goodbye...over and out...
                                                           richard...i...p