Sinister: Walk softly, drive a sherman tank.

Pelican303 at xxx.com Pelican303 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 3 18:37:48 GMT 2000

8 billion points to the identifier of the source of my subject line (rob has
syntax problems).

Hmmm...where to begin.

Our own personal muse, the sleek Greek, Vel, mentioned a village on a boat
which reminded me of Waterworld which I never saw but still kind of freaked
me out.  All logistical problems aside (of which there are many), I for one
would suffer from constant motion sickness, but I'll bet the fishing would be
good and maybe we could see some whales....hmmm...I'll have to think about
this.  Oh while I'm here, I'm sure you people won't mind if I tell Vel that I
got a message saying an e-mail I had sent her couldn't be delivered.  well, I
tried.
Thanks to Lucy and Scott for the instructions on the proper use of the
keyboard.  Unfortunatly, none of Lucy's tips worked on my keyboard and Scott
spoke of some mystical "option" key which seems to have wondered off of my
keyboard.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to spell things out...for example
coo(oomlaut)peration.  Or fac(circumflex)ade.
It is quite obvious that Paralis (or should I say "Paul"...hee hee), whose
name has always made me fear that I"m going to lose all feeling below my
neck, has never seen me in a skirt.  Oh I am a sight, let me tell you.
and to our santa in trainers (which I found hysterical and charming, by the
way)...I don't have reindeer but I still have some monkeys for sale
(nope...no GLEEK) and they have been trained to pull heavy objects (I
know...I'm cruel).  I don't know that they can fly (Gleek could fly...I"m
pouting).
Well I"m gonna run to the mailbox and see if the B&S tee-shirt I only ordered
yesterday has arrived by some bizarre stroke of luck.  I'm starting to wonder
is ordering a small was a mistake...well, I do like em tight though...don't
question that statement, please.
I now return you to your regularly scheduled reality,
Rob