Sinister: electro-shock blues

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Fri Mar 3 22:54:18 GMT 2000

Hello Sinister Boys & Sinister Girls

Velocity Wrote:

"Di (ipecap spice) + Rob Brennan + Colin Mowat
all these caring, loving souls have different views on
how a mental hospital should function..."

And I see no reason why these views can't be
reconciled.  A modern system of psychiatric care
should be able to provide a choice of conventional,
alternative and complementary therapies.  And just
because someone would prefer 240 volts through the
head instead to a nice cup of tea is no reason to
label them insane.

In the meantime, the Sinister Village Home For
Treatment Of The State You're In (somebody think of a
better name quick) now has its own soundtrack of
beautiful soothing choons thanks to the sterling
efforts of new member of staff DJ Nurse Jules (many
many thanks for the tape - Jaffa Cakes (almost) in the
post).  Check in for the awesome track listing.

Other bits of the Village:

Since Honey has politely declined the mayor job,
shouldn't we have a proper democratic election?
Preferably with leftie mavericks and corrupt authors
involved.  This is your chance to stop being so nice
and start slinging some mud around.

As for location.  If I could I would gladly bulldoze
the whole of Portsmouth to make way for community.  We
couldn't possibly make the place any worse.

Robster xxx

"Goddammit, Doctor!  This man needs muffins and he
needs them fast!"