Sinister: I don't get it. Why soil?

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Fri Mar 3 23:28:49 GMT 2000

Hewwo sinister-kids,

I got ink polaroids and little ink movies on order from the bookshop in town
yesteray. And I saved them to read in bed, and laughed and laughed so much.
Then I felt a bit sad because Stuart D's left now. Then I read them again and
went to sleep at half nine with the light still on.

All the cool kids are going bowling. And they invited all my friends except
one just to leave me out. But then a boy two years above us that my friend
knows did a very nice thing, and came up to us and invited me and the other
uninvited girl to his party in front of them all, so that we'd look really
cool. He wasn't actually having a party, though, he just said he was in front
of them.

In fact, I spent this evening watching telly with my mum, and then we danced
around the sitting room to Judy and the Dream of Horses, and then flopped
down on the sofa and talked about debating and serial killers.

Velocity wrote:

<<  who's gonna be the
                  ButcHeR?
 this is really a crappy job... do we have any blood
 staining lovers in here? I hope so...
 I wonder...
         what a twee butcher would look like? >>

I think all the hamburgers and things should be ready delivered by ronald
mcdonald (the groovy clown guy), and there would never be any need for
butchers because all our stuff would come pre-packaged and not at all dead
animal like.

It was raining cats and owls yesterday, which was generally a grate thing,
because being out in the rain is FUN! Also, when it's raining, I don't have
to push my way through a crowd of smokers outside the music block to get to
lessons. And this generally means not getting shouted at, spat on, tripped
up, threatened with gang rape etc.

Now I finally know what S&M is, thanks to my english teacher. I'm a bit sorry
I asked, I didn't know it was so naughty. Now I'm not quite so sure I'm as
fond of ...Sinister (the song).

Also, Samantha, you owe me a letter :) I look forward to getting real live
post!

Was anyone from sinister at an all day schools debate on wednesday, because I
saw a couple of people who looked a bit sinisterish. I was only there for
support, blame-shouldering, carrying the blazers, and fetching the hot
chocolate and sympathy when the team lost spectacularly. Still, I got the day
off school...

It's nearly half eleven, so I suppose I should be going to bed...

Lots of hugs,
Jen