Sinister: 10 Roddington Place

Peter Miller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat Mar 4 14:02:13 GMT 2000

I'd be more impressed if someone had released a record called
"Trousercuts".

How Sinister Saved My Life: Yesterday I went to see a film called
Buffalo Sixty-Six. Buffalo Shitty-Shit, more like. I was just drifting
into a probably fatal coma when the word "bath" started cropping up
over and over again for no reason whatsoever. It reminded me of a post
many hundreds of years ago from our number one film bugger, Robert
McRagTag. So I perked up a bit and waited for the bath scene. It was a
disappointing bath scene, but the danger had passed. Thanks, Sinister.

45 minutes ago I put on the excellent 70s WHO 60s BBC sessions, and a
car crashed into a bollard just outside the window. Coincidence? I
doubt it.

Let's get one thing straight. I'm not running any kind of shop at
Sinister Portmerion, I'm running the disco. I'm the man who chooses
the choons and decides which night is gay night, not Mark. Of course
Mark will be able to put on his Tigermilking night, as long as he
books at least three at once. Speaking of Mark, I'm a bit worried in
case he gets into trouble for abusing work e-mail facilities. I can
honestly say that I would never have joined the Bob the Builder Bob
Club if it weren't for Mark's subtle promotion of HIT Entertainment,
and I'm sure I'm not the only one, so if you need us to rally round,
Mark, you know where we are. It'll probably get you the sack twice,
but it's the thought that counts.

Thai News: Election Special
Vote buying is reported to have been rife in the Thai senate
elections. Retailers have also reported a run on Wasabi Green Nuts.

Does that Isobel shag?

Peter