Sinister: virgin suicides /Sigur Ros plea

Kin WOO daftpunk at xxx.au
Sun Mar 5 05:29:25 GMT 2000

Attention sinistereenies:)
Sorry for writing another trade request so soon again but I was inspired
by Megan Lehar's rave about the new Air album. It sounds so fantastic!
Does anyone who has Air's "Virgin Suicides" soundtrack and/or the Sigur
Ros EP willing to make a CDR for me? I'm dying to hear it but do not think
I'll have enough money
to actually buy the album. so this will have to be the next best thing, i
guess! In return I can tape them copies of Beth Orton, Primal Scream and
Dot Allison's recent gigs in Perth (very good quality as well!), plus I
have loads of rare/live/unreleased Tindersticks, Belle and Seb, Tanya
Donelly, Belly, Kristin Hersh, Mercury Rev, Air, Beth Orton, Black Box
Recorder, Palace, Hefner, Dot Allison, One Dove, Smog, Galaxie 500 and
loads more (unfortunately, I do not have a CD burner, so the good old
fashioned tape will just have to do!). But hopefully I can make it worth
someone's while:) Reply to my private email address please:
daftpunk at tartarus.uwa.edu.au.
Thanks!
Seeya
Kin Woo