Sinister: People gotta synchronise to animal time.

Katy MBP99KLC at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 5 15:04:13 GMT 2000

Could someone tell me how the tape tree works? Is it just people swapping
tapes of their favourite music? I would really like to join in. Cos I like
inflicting my music on other people and this morning it was making me cross
that most of you lot who love music so much have probably never heard
Dylan's "She's Your Lover Now".

I would like you all to listen to the Silver Jews. Steve Malkmus from
Pavement is on most of their records but they also sound very much like Lou
Reed and a bit like Beck, if he had a soul. How I would like Beck to sound
but he always disappoints me, even though I do like Sex Laws as a pop song.
There is definitely a Dylan influence there too.

katy

"When words fail, she speaks
Her mix tape's a masterpiece" - Ben Folds Five