Sinister: at that point there were 3 things i could do...

sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Sun Mar 5 23:33:03 GMT 2000

my phone never rings
my clocks never stop ticking
my music is playing
like my mind
games with other people
==================================
sinister

i lost my voice
the one i speak with
:(

ok
ive been working for many a long and hard hour on my poetry page
which i have called 'Insomniac Fishermen'
bcoz one day and that night i could not get the thought of fishermen
standing at night under blackpool pier. i dont even really know what that
would look like, but thats what it was.

rachel tucker talked about and and dec
i used to luv ant and dec
i had the whole of my cupboard door covered in pictures i had cut out of
mags and a few posters.
(now ive got a few postcards and the infamous jacnk nicholson 'heres johnny'
pic to make it look arty farty)
i never got their album tho
i even had a dream about them

ive also had dreams about