Sinister: Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 11:02:29 -0000

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Mar 6 11:05:02 GMT 2000

An answer for Rob. Us Brits have both pound and dollar signs. Do you
Americans have a national Anthem? Do you sing God Save the Queen? What War
of Independence?

You know when a sinisterine makes a joke, and thinks it's funny, and then
keeps making that joke ad infinitum, and occasionally someone will make it
known they found the joke funny, which encourages the original comedian to
keep his joke going cos it boosts his already overblown ego, despite the
fact it's not funny any more, if it ever was? Can anyone think of any
examples?

I got chatted up in a club in Manchester on Saturday. This is almost a
unique event. It was also a bloke who was chatting me up, and a really good
looking bloke to boot. If I were gay, which I'm not, I would have had fun
with this boy as he was dead tasty. But I was very flattered and pleased.
But anyway, the reason I mention it is because it was the first time ever
someone's made conversation as a result of my upside down badge. Okay, it
was "what's that then? Why's it upside down?", but still.

And Kado, If you think you're going to be the village capitalist, you've got
another thing coming. I can buy you, I can buy the lot of you. I already
have a plan to turn the village into a slick money-making operation, with a
Starbucks on every corner and Lighthouse Family albums provided free with
every Beazer home. I know Councillor Evans will be behind me every step of
the way. I also demand droit de seigneur. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Sam, I'm also quite a fan of the old B&J, though I've never seen it written
with an ampersand before.

Feeling rather prickly,

Crackers xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org