Sinister: the idles of march

mike windisch windisch24 at xxx.com
Mon Mar 6 15:39:08 GMT 2000

sincerest sinister,

<<<< not much for me to say, but stragely compelled anyway>>>>

windisch enjoyed his own personal first day of spring this weekend. that
fool never waits for the calendar or the lunar to signify the change of
seasons. instead he waits for the warm sun to fill his face and the whistful
breeze to cool his brow. this past saturday there was both, plus a family of
friends, the backyard ramp, and cold beer by the crackling camp fire. the
first of many. the rebirth of the growing season.

in a related development, this happy monday marks the start of his final
week as office pest in cubicle hell. come the idles of march, mister mike
will begin tilling the earth as a gardner with lotus. out of meetings and
into the air. gone with stress, on with fatigue. begone company email abuse,
bring on an honest days toil.

<<<< some say. then he say. conversation brings community <<<<<

i can't recollect who, but some sinner said last week that

<<< whenever she got frustrated you would yell "Judas Priest" which of
course, everyone found hysterical....>>>

while i'm not sure of the scriptural antecedant of this term, it did not
stop me from busting a gut laughing at the jamoke (noun - a rather nice
piece of amerikan vernacular meaning fella/bloke/guy)who came into the
beepster chat room the other day with the handle "hell bent for leather".

Even though i was sedately ensconced in my workaday beige cubicle, i was
forced by preternatural instinct to engage in a little low-impact
head-banging while firing off a few library-soft hail satan's.

Seeing the Judas Priest envelope has been broached, and taking into
consideration that i've yet to see belle and the boyz rawk it live, I wonder
how a cinema verite documentary of the pre-gig goings on of the
jelly-filled-danish set would compare with "heavy metal parking lot"...

(btw, if anyone has a copy of hmpl, do be a sport and contact me vis a vis a
trade.)

<<<<just a thought<<<

Now that stuart david has flown the b&s coop, can we get rid of his quote
from the sinister footer and in its stead reprise the cuddly-yet-cryptic
"jelly-filled-danishes" crack. for you see, i am fond of jelly filled
danishes.

Thinking outside the box once again, Marc C, astutely opined:

uhmm...er...well... such comedy sometimes takes a village, methinks.

<<<<< now we say, bye-bye <<<<