Sinister: I said I would be back. And I am.

ouiJ on-top-of-the-world at xxx.uk
Mon Mar 6 19:25:05 GMT 2000

Hello again sinisterine people. I used to post to sinister all the time and since
I've got lots of work to do and have run out of evasion techniques I thought I'd
return to the fold. Mmmm. I am weejay or ouiJ or even yummyfur sometimes
but always weejay in the real world unless you're my mum or my sister, in
which case I'm James. I'm also a bit cautious about writing this because I
wasn't the most well-behaved listee before but I promise not to cause any
trouble this time. Don't worry, I will get onto real subjects eventually...

Props to Nic. I slept on your living room floor a good few months ago though
this may well come as news to you.

Hi to Fiona. You slept on MY living room floor about a month-and-a-bit ago,
though this will certainly come as news to you.

I don't know what I would be in the Sinister Village. Any suggestions? one, two,
three.....

Rachel Tucker and everyone else in the world said;

>GRATE

which is beginning to. Hmmmm. And more to the point she mentioned Brassy
who played recently in my local toilet, The Joiners Arms, to a crowd of 8
including me & friend and still blew the place away. So go and see them,
people, before the record company find out.
She mentioned Ant & Dec too. Me and my friend Duncan are top imaginary pop
band weejay and Duncan. Oh yes. Now I just have to persuade him to change
his name to Wuncan and we're in business.

That's long enough I think.
See you in seaworld.
xxx, ouiJ