Sinister: at the end of the long and winding road...

Justin Williams justin at xxx.com
Mon Mar 6 21:44:07 GMT 2000

This may not really be necessary or even desired for that matter, but I
just wanted to say goodbye to everyone I've ever talked to here on
Sinister...although I will always love B&S, I feel I have no real
connection to this list anymore so because of that I should unsubscribe.
Although I enjoy the wit and humor of you kids, I don't have anything to
contribute to the "village" or any of the other topics that have come up
over the past month or so. In other words, I love B&S but I just don't
think that's enough, either to benefit from the list or to benefit it. It's
been a long and fun journey, and I'll miss you all. If anyone wants to keep
in touch with me, I will still frequent #sinister from time to time. Take
wonderful care everyone...au revoir...

Love and Happiness,
Justin