Sinister: You can't always find what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find, what you need (corruption of Jagger/Richards)

Colin Mowat colin.mowat at xxx.net
Mon Mar 6 22:34:01 GMT 2000

Monday 6 March 2000
22:32

Dear people,

Just got home from work at 9:30pm, and I'm supposed to finish at 5pm but
crisis,crisis,crisis - all sorted now......

anyway I was trying to track some stuff down by Gang of Four and came across
this which I thought might interest some of you. A sight that has a few
rare/live mp3s, realaudio and videos clips of Beck / Dinosaur Jnr. /
Everclear / Foo Fighters / Hole / Husker Du / Jesus and Mary Chain /
Lemonheads / Nirvana / Perfect / Pixies / PJ Harvey / Radiohead /
Replacements / Mathew Street / Teenage Fanclub / Urge Overkill...........

OK...so I've never heard of a lot of them.......but if it's your kinda thing
check it out...

http://www.imagebusiness.com/mikec/altrare.html

now my bath is ready.........(I never found any Gang of Four)

goodnight and
sweet dreams

Colin

What I'm listening to right now:
PJ Harvey - To Bring You My Love(album).......listening spurred on by the "O
Stella" I found.