Sinister: me flat is haunted

kinky angel angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Tue Mar 7 13:59:13 GMT 2000

k...my apartment is haunted...we have a ghost...he's stopping me from
sleeping. there's nothing like showing up at work with lovely blood shot
eyes...i look rather fetching. but there's this old guy walking around our
apartment, and he doesn't see too well, keeps bumping into things...well,
shit, i saws him and he scared the crap outta me...
k...bought gorky's psychotic motherfuckers...what a load of rubbish. i've
had this cd for a bit, listening to it at work, and i still don't like
them...that's what i get for listening to nme.com.
k...listened to you lot and bought hefner...course i bought it and liked it
after they played our little arctic paradise.
k...i think i'm one of the few sinister boys who gets disappointed when
there aren't any posts...i have my browser open all day at work and love to
read all your little insights...
well, gotta go and beat the gorky's over the 'ead...time to put in some
labradford...gotta find that bridget fonda 500 and tompaulin schtuff as the
red geisha dictates is ace at the moment...
later...maybe scooby do, sans scrappy, can solve the mystery of my ghost...
a.b.