Sinister: Lungfull of treacle

invisible_boy invisible_boy at xxx.net
Tue Mar 7 11:26:46 GMT 2000

Hello Sinister,

Hey look at me, I'm not at work. This is a very strange
state of affairs which I'm not really used to dealing with.
In fact, I havn't got a bloody clue what to do with myself.
I've been to the shops, drank numerous cups of coffee and
now what? Nieghbours isn't on far ages yet. Oh hang on, the
pubs opened 10 minutes ago. That's me sorted.

It makes me very nostalgic for my carefree(ish) studenthood.
I suspect that having a wage has spolied me a bit. hmmm. So
to everyone who is studying right now, ENJOY IT while you
can, because things only go downhill from there. It's tue. I
even joined a pension scheme the other day so that's the
last remains of childhood firmly and finally signed off.
*sob* uslessly howls: "but I'm only twenty two for
chrissakes...."

/me rallies against the system. bruises his knuckles, then
falls over. good grief.

The bestest ever thing I ever saw in the whole of the other
day ::
An oldish bloke sitting alone in town wearing a wolly hat
and blowing bubbles with one of those small hoop and washing
up liquid affairs. That was just the nicest thing. I wanted
to go and talk to him but he looked so content I didn't dare
to. Made me smile anyway.

This is my classified ad:
Anyone in the Leeds area wanna join/form a band? Go on, I
know you do. I can do guitar/bass/word duties to suit and am
a musical whore who will play in just about any genre you
can think of. Yeh, it'll be fun, I promise.

Love and a bundle brimming with no badness.

Kev
(emotional loony)

ps. FUCK YOU, BT, for not letting me join your elitist
facist free internet scheme becuase I choose not to have a
Visa card. I hate you, and am changing my phone company to
spite you. PARP! Hurrah for NTL.

pps. Kalls, sorry.