Sinister: posting for the list - new album tracks. (fwd)

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Tue Mar 7 20:18:53 GMT 2000

Oh.  Before I go, Stuart M just popped into the chat channel
#sinister with Ciara, our poster girl from "If You're Feeling
Sinister".  Here's the new LP title and tracks.

B&S content :)

See you in a week,
Honey xxx

P.S. FYHCYWLAP?

------

Hi Honey,

just before you fly off across the pond, Stuart told me the new album tracks
and I thought I tell you too. The album's called

Fold your hands child, you walk like a peasant.

I fought in a war
The model
Beyond the sunrise
Waiting for the moon to rise