Sinister: sinsitre is freaky

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Wed Mar 8 00:01:14 GMT 2000

hello sinisterines. hope you are having a good march thus far.
i have a couple questions/comments that actually involve some content (!).
first things first: while mummy's away, lets have a party! we can rip
the place up real good. okay, that was a joke. nobody take it
seriously.
second things second: last december someone posted about programming
B&S tunes into their mobile phone (it was chris leak, and i already
wrote him asking if he found anything out), and i recently (= last
night) got a little program for my palm pilot that lets me put in my
own alarms. so, basically, i'd like the piano bit from the beginning
of "seeing other people" to play every time i have to take my birth
control pills. i think it's funny. but here's the problem, kids, i
have no idea what the actual notes are for that little bit of piano
music, and since i'm cripplingly tone deaf, i can't figure it out for
myself. so, have any of you figured out piano music for this song? or
any songs, for that matter? if so, send 'em along, because i think
it'd be nice if you did. and that should be reason enough. if you
need more motivation, i'll give you a smooch, too.
so my sleep schedule has been totally fuzzocked for the past week or
so, and last thursday night/friday morning i stayed up all night
because i wasn't couldn't. and in a stage of delerium and
caffeine-induced stupor i got a song from my old summer camp stuck in
my head. don't worry, i won't burden you people with it. but i will
note that i wrote a letter to McSweeney's (http://www.mcsweeneys.net)
with the lyrics to said summer camp song and they actually printed
it. so now i'm famous. sort of. my sister wrote me this morning and
proclaimed "mcsweeney's put your letter up!!!" and that made me
happy. then i drove to new hampshire and bought cheap cigarettes. and
that made me happy. and now i'm downloading an episode of the
simpsons to watch. but you people don't care what i did today, so
i'll stop talking about it.
and, while i'm here, i suppose i should complain about not having a
single vote for list crush.
so that was the complaining. i don't want to burden you with more than that.
hope you have a loverly week.

the days are indeed getting longer,
-kerry

"red usually means caution. or beef if it's a bullion cube."
	                              	-"toys"