Sinister: Village site goes public - hurry hurry

Simon Aurell simon.aurell at xxx.se
Wed Mar 8 00:15:05 GMT 2000

The list is still incomplete and the e-mail addresses are wrong, but since the rest of the site has been done for a couple of days now I thought you could as well look at it, just don't whine about the addresses, we know they're wrong.

Here's the address:
http://home6.swipnet.se/~w-63235/sinister
I'm not really sure how it will look in old browsers and netscape, but it should be functional anyhow.

Remember, contributions to sinister_village at hotmail.com
If anything looks strange, report immediately to simon.aurell at swipnet.se.

cheerio,
Simon